Exhibition Gloss Polycotton Canvas 390gsm
If you are in search of a high-quality canvas for printing photographs, consider using this Innova IFA 56 Exhibition Gloss Polycotton 390gsm Canvas will work well with both aqueous dye and pigment inks. Your giclée canvas print will have a consistent texture thanks to the open weave pattern, resulting in a stunning photo finish. With a neutral white base and precise color reproduction, your images will have an excellent color gamut and accurate tonal ranges. This inkjet canvas is perfect for creating on-demand fine art or photographic prints on canvas.
The Innova IFA 56 Exhibition Gloss Polycotton Canvas boasts a surface that mimics the glossy finish of photo paper, but with the added texture of canvas. Its open weave pattern ensures consistency in your giclée print, while the gloss coating can accurately reproduce a vast range of colors. The canvas’s polycotton base provides both flexibility during stretching and longevity for a print that will endure.
Key Features – IFA 56
- Natural white
- Polycotton mix, canvas woven surface
- Aqueous pigment and dye ink compatible
- Instant dry, scratch and water resistant
- Flexible microporous gloss coating
- Excellent colour gamut
- High level of crack resistance on edges and corners
- Easy to stretch
Applications – IFA 52
- Fine art and photographic open edition prints for the décor art market
- Fine art reproduction prints for interior imaging
- Stretched canvases and gallery wraps
Ideal for fine art prints, gallery exhibitions, and professional displays, the Innova Exhibition Gloss Polycotton 390gsm Canvas is a top choice for artists and photographers seeking a canvas that combines exceptional image reproduction, longevity, and a stunning glossy finish.
Discover Exclusive Deals and Updates! Contact Us