Epson SureColor SC-T5200 MFP Printer : Key Features
- High Productivity – The integrated high-speed auto-cutter enables printing of an A0 image in just 50 seconds.
- High Precision – The Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with VSDT enables printing at a high resolution of 2880x1440dpi, resulting in super fine lines, superior fills, and half tones with optimized ink application.
- High Quality – Epson UltraChrome™ XD ink is used to produce prints that are resistant to water and scratches while maintaining accurate, consistent, and vibrant colors.
- High Reliability – The warranty for this product can be extended up to three years and it is supported by a well-built design and construction.
- High Flexibility – This device can handle roll, cut sheet, and thick board media that are as wide as 36 inches (914mm). It can produce borderless output in various sizes and has a media bin that can present the output either flat or folded.
- High Convenience – The control panel for the LED has an integrated help system and all consumables can be loaded from the front. Additionally, there is a roll mounting system that does not require a spindle and a Barcode Roll Media Management system.
- Fast processing – Graphics, CAD, and GIS applications can be scanned and printed quickly at high speeds.
- Integrated 36-inch scanner – Convert manually created images, with annotations and on physical paper, into a digital format.
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead – Printheads that last for the entire lifespan of the printer.
- UltraChrome XD inks – Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- 320GB hard drive – Hard drive for storing scans and extra buffering space
- Cost Effective Operation – The printer has the ability to consume ink and power at a low rate, has a spacious waste tank, and uses individual color cartridges that can hold up to 700ml.
- Performance Workflow Support – This printer offers HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation 2, the ability to remotely monitor job and error status, a job costing tool, and the option to add high-speed Adobe® Postscript® and wide format scan/copy/share MFP capabilities.
The Epson SureColor SC-T5200 MFP Large Format Printer is designed for maximum productivity with its large ink cartridges and fast scanning and printing capabilities. It comes with a 36-inch scanner that can digitize copies up to 1.3mm thick and allows for scanning to file, email or sharing with other printers in the SC-T series.
With its 1GB RAM, this device is capable of processing images at an incredibly fast speed. Additionally, it offers the option of a 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. For those dealing with large data-rich files, dual 1.6GHz CPUs with optional PostScript support allow for quick and direct printing from top design and CAD programs.
Flexible operation and simple installation
The SureColor Technical series has fast networking capabilities and supports the latest addressing and security protocols. They are compatible with standard Macintosh® and Windows® applications, as well as HP-GL/2 and RTL emulation for specialized CAD, GIS, and mathematical applications. All models have easily accessible consumables and a compact design with connections on the right for wall or corner operation. They offer remote email notification for errors and job status, self-maintenance features, and built-in help. Floor-standing models come with a stand and media bin with adjustable output presentation. Single Roll models have an adjustable bin for up to 20 sheets, while Dual Roll models have a large bin that can be stowed away. The T7200 model also offers an optional auto take-up reel for high volume roll-to-roll production.
An optional 320GB HDD is available for printers used in workgroup environments, allowing for fast and cost-effective job spooling. It also includes flexible queue management, predictive consumables analysis, and rapid direct reprint. For those who require even more functionality, an optional PS Module is available with high-speed hardware-based Adobe® original Postscript® 3™ image processing. PS functionality operates via hot-folder ‘drag-n-drop’ with configurable job processing and selectable document security. Additionally, there is an optional Wide Format Scanner available for use with 36” and 44” printers. This scanner can handle media as wide as 38 inches and offers fast, high-quality color scanning, copying, and document-sharing capabilities. Purchasing the Scanner and PS Module together with relevant printer models will provide a complete high-performance MFP system.
Epson SureColor SC-T5200 MFP Large Format Printer Technical Support
Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink work together to produce exceptional output quality and consistent performance. The pigment ink is resistant to smudging and water, providing deep blacks and sharp lines, making it perfect for technical graphics. Additionally, it produces vibrant colors needed for high-quality prints and posters on both coated and non-coated media, including board up to 1.5mm thick.
Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS
The SureColor SC-T5200 MFP belongs to the SureColor SC-T series of large-format printers. These printers are made to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics and applications for businesses in the design, commercial printing, copy shops, architecture, engineering, retail and educational sectors. They are renowned for their efficiency & capacity to create four-color prints.